Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- IPPL does its best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it where required.
- IPPL gives no warranty or assurance about the content of the Website. As the Website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While IPPL makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, IPPL cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
- IPPL makes every effort to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but does not warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The Website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the Website. IPPL takes no responsibility for, and gives no warranties, endorsements, guarantees or representations in respect of, linked sites. IPPL is not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of, such websites, including those of our group entities, which will in some cases have their own privacy policies tailored for the particular business practices and educational sectors in which they operate. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator.
Copyright and other intellectual property
- The Website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound ('Content'). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may download information from the Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission or that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
Privacy and data protection
- Your right to privacy is important to us. The following terms are provided to explain how we collect and use information about you so that you can make an informed choice about using the Website.
- Data protection - any personal data we may collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not pass on your personal details to third parties. The information may be used to send you newsletters or other information about our services, which may be of interest to you.
- This Website keeps track of standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to better understand website usage and to help us to improve our services for users. This information is collected by cookies. The cookies used do not identify individual users and we do not make any attempt to find out identities of those using our websites.
- Below is a list of all cookies and IP trackers used on IPPL webpages:
Lead Forensics identifies public IP addresses of visitors to our websites via a line of Java script inserted into webpages. The IP address is matched against the organisation registered to that IP address. (Only corporate information is held in the Lead Forensics database, so that individuals are not identified.) Lead Forensics also records the activities undertaken by these visitors on our websites. If visitors from the same IP address are using different browsers or browser versions, these visitors can be differentiated. The Lead Forensics tool uses IP tracking for identifying businesses and is not the same as cookies.
It does not, and cannot, provide individual, personal or sensitive data regarding who has visited our website. It provides information on what company has visited our website by identifying them from their IP address. This data may be used by us to contact the business about their experience or for marketing purposes. We will not pass this data to third parties for any reason. More information can be found at www.leadforensics.com.
- The Agreement forms the whole agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation made by us or any other person and you waive any rights to damages/ rescission you may have for misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in this Agreement.
- You may link your website to the home page of the Website at http://www.ip-pragmatics.com/, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. IPPL reserves the right on demand, as it in its discretion thinks fit, to direct you to remove any links to the Website from your website and you shall promptly comply with any such direction or any other lawful direction that we may give to you in relation to the placing of any such link on your website.
- The IPPL logo is a UK registered trade mark (UK00002516643) of I.P. Pragmatics Ltd.